Web publishing at NCOR
This website complies with Queen Mary University of London’s Web Policy and Code of Practice for Web Based Publishing and are in accordance to the laws of England and Wales.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and up-to-date. NCOR does not accept legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes to some or all the information published on this site without notice
- Where there are links to external websites, NCOR does not accept responsibility for the content on those sites.
- Information regarding research and research opportunities on the website is intended for publicity and guidance and should not be considered as definitive.
- NCOR does not have editorial control over departmental and personal web pages and does not endorse, warrant or take responsibility for the content on them.
- NCOR will remove from its servers any information that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory or breaches copyright.
- The information provided by NCOR on this site is not intended to act as medical advice or to be used for diagnosis or treatment. You should contact your GP or another healthcare professional for these purposes.