NCOR work closely with many organisations, both in the UK and abroad. Most are listed below.
While these details were correct at the time of publication, we advise you to contact the relevant organisations directly to find the most up-to-date details.
Council for Allied Health Professions Research
The General Osteopathic Council
All UK osteopaths are required to register with the GOsC.
The Institute of Osteopathy (formerly the British Osteopathic Association)
Formed in 1998 but with roots dating back to 1911, the Institute of Osteopathy is the UK’s primary membership organisation for osteopaths.
International Osteopathic Research Network (IORN)
IORN was founded in January 2014 as part of the OIA.
- Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA-US)
- Australian Osteopathic Association (AOA-AU)
- Commission for Osteopathic Research, Practice and Promotion (CORRP)
- European Federation of Osteopaths (EFO)
- European Register for Osteopathic Physicians (EROP)
- Forum for Osteopathic Regulation in Europe (FORE)
- Michigan Osteopathic Association (MOA)
- National Council for Osteopathic Research of the UK (NCOR)
- Osteopathic European Academic Network (OsEAN)
- The Osteopathic Research Centre (ORC)
- Scientific European Federation of Osteopaths (SEFO)
Osteopathic Development Group
Visit the ODG website for more information.
Previously called the “Osteopathic Education Foundation”.
An independent charitable trust set up to advance and promote the development of and education in the science and practice of osteopathy.
Osteopathic Educational Institutes
A collection of all the osteopathic educational institutes in the UK. Get in touch with the individual institutes for contact details.
Osteopathic European Academic Network (OsEAN)
Fosters collaboration among European schools of osteopathy.
Osteopathic International Alliance