This website is owned and operated by the National Council for Osteopathic Research (NCOR). By using the website you are agreeing to accept the following Terms and Conditions. As these Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time you should check regularly to ensure you are aware of the most up-to-date version.
This website complies with Queen Mary University of London’s Web Policy and Code of Practice for Web-based Publishing, and is in accordance to the laws of England and Wales.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and up-to-date. NCOR does not accept legal responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes to some or all of the information published on this site without notice.
- Information regarding research and research opportunities on the website is intended for publicity and guidance and should not be considered definitive.
- NCOR does not have editorial control over departmental and/or personal web pages, and does not endorse, warrant or take responsibility for their content.
- NCOR will remove from its servers any information of which it becomes aware that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory or breaches copyright.
- The information provided by NCOR on this website is not intended to act as medical advice or to be used for diagnosis or treatment. You should contact your GP or another healthcare professional for these purposes.
Where there are links to external websites, NCOR does not accept responsibility for the content or reliability of those sites. Links should not be taken as an endorsement, guarantee, warranty or representation by NCOR of the quality or accuracy of the information, products or services provided to you. We cannot guarantee that the links to external content will work at all times, and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages. Please be aware that NCOR is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.