The latest articles from journals available to all UK osteopaths. To read these article you will need to log into the General Osteopathic Council o zone first.
These lists are updated automatically by their providers. Neither NCOR nor the General Osteopathic Council are responsible for their contents.
International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
- Non-surgical management and return to play of an anterior cruciate ligament rupture: A case report
- The development and application of a remediation process in an osteopathic curriculum
- Opposing vaccine hesitancy during the COVID-19 pandemic – A critical commentary and united statement of an international osteopathic research community
- Editorial Board
- Predictors of Research Self Efficacy in First-year Osteopathic Medical Students
- “I do it my way” – Italian osteopaths’ beliefs and attitudes about five osteopathic models: A qualitative study
- A piece of the puzzle: Response to Esteves et al
- Clinical characteristics of osteopaths treating work-related injuries in Australia: A cross-sectional study
- Attitudes, skills, and use of evidence-based practice: A cross-sectional survey of Swedish osteopaths
- Duty of care in clinical education – Part 1
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
The Spine Journal
- Editorial Board
- Table of Contents
- Cost-benefit analysis of surgical approaches for cervical spondylotic myelopathy
- Lessons learned in two months of exclusive application of telephysiotherapy instead of classical physiotherapy during the lockdown in Italy
- Meetings Calendar
- Chordoma of the sacrum and mobile spine: a narrative review
- PLF+PS or ALIF+PS: Which has a Lower Operative Nonunion Rate? Analysis of a Cohort of 2,061 patients from a National Spine Registry
- Risk Factors For Reoperation After Lumbar Total Disc Replacement at Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Follow-Up
- Pedicle Screws versus Cortical Screws in Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery for Degenerative Spondylolisthesis: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Corrigendum to “Guideline summary review: an evidence-based clinical guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of low back pain” [The Spine Journal 20/7 (2020) p 998-1024]
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice (formerly Manual Therapy)
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Craniocervical Posture Assessed With Photogrammetry and the Accuracy of Palpation Methods for Locating the Seventh Cervical Spinous Process: A Cross-sectional Study
- Concurrent Validity and Reliability of a Low-Cost Dynamometer to Assess Maximal Isometric Strength in Neck Movements
- Pelvic sagittal torsion caused by induced leg length discrepancy: geometrical illusion may influence measures based on superior-iliac spines positions
- Perceptions of Chiropractic Care Among Women With Migraine: A Qualitative Substudy Using a Grounded-Theory Framework
- Immediate Effects of Dry Needling and Myofascial Release on Local and Widespread Pressure Pain Threshold in Individuals With Active Upper Trapezius Trigger Points: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Thematic Analysis of Attitudes Held by a Group of Italian Osteopaths Toward Osteopathic Evaluation, Treatment, and Management in the Neonatal and Pediatric Field: A Qualitative Study
- Effects on Neuromuscular Function After Ischemic Compression in Latent Trigger Points in the Gastrocnemius Muscles: A Randomized Within-Participant Clinical Trial
- Reliability and Accuracy of 2-Minute Step Test in Active and Sedentary Lean Adults
- Lumbar Spine Kinematics in Asymptomatic People When Changing Body Position From Sitting to Standing
- Effect of Scraping Therapy on Chronic Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Physical therapy treatment of a pediatric patient with symptoms consistent with a spinal cord injury without radiographic abnormality: A retrospective case report
- Untreated adolescent idiopathic scoliotic girls display altered balance modalities during self-paced voluntary body sways compared to able-bodied girls
- INVESTIGATION OF MULTIDIRECTIONAL HIP RANGE OF MOTION AND HIP MOTION ASYMMETRY IN INDIVIDUALS WITH IDIOPATHIC SCOLIOSIS WITH DIFFERENT CURVE PATTERNS
- Does sensorimotor training influence neuromuscular responses, balance, and quality of life in diabetics without a history of diabetic distal polyneuropathy?
- Diagnostic ultrasound assessment of deep fascia sliding mobility in vivo: A scoping review – Part 2: femoral and crural fasciae.
- Diagnostic ultrasound assessment of deep fascia sliding mobility in vivo: A scoping review – Part 1: thoracolumbar and abdominal fasciae.
- Effects of Proprioceptive Training on Ankle Muscle Strength in Fencers: A Clinical Trial
- Lateral Epicondylitis: Are we missing out on radial nerve involvement? A Cross-sectional Study
- Effects of 12-week whole-body vibration exercise on fatigue, functional ability and quality of life in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: a randomized controlled trial
- THE EFFECT OF PILATES ON METABOLIC CONTROL AND OXIDATIVE STRESS OF DIABETICS TYPE 2 – A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED CLINICAL TRIAL
- Effects of intermittent claudication due to arterial disease on pain-free gait
- How preconditioning and pretensioning of grafts used in ACL surgical reconstruction are influenced by their mechanical time-dependent characteristics: Can we optimize their initial loading state?
- Which length should the neck segment of modular revision stems have?
- Ulnohumeral joint static cartilage compression is affected by radial head implant size
- Editiorial Board
- A profile of reference data for shear modulus for lower limb muscles in typically developing children
- Continuous inter-limb coordination deficits in children with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy
- Influence of endplate size and implant positioning of vertebral body replacements on biomechanics and outcome
- Influence of preoperative femoral orientation on radiographic measures of femoral head height in total hip replacement
- Kinematic cluster analysis of the crouch gait pattern in children with spastic diplegic cerebral palsy using sparse K-means method
- Sexual dimorphism in the contribution of neuroendocrine stress axes to oxaliplatin-induced painful peripheral neuropathy
- Adaptive alterations in the mesoaccumbal network after peripheral nerve injury
- Examination of the clinical factors associated with attendance at emergency departments for chronic pain management and the cost of treatment relative to that of other significant medical conditions
- No pain, still gain (of function): the relation between sensory profiles and the presence or absence of self-reported pain in a large multicenter cohort of patients with neuropathy
- Cell–cell interactions in joint pain: rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- The time course of attentional biases in pain: a meta-analysis of eye-tracking studies