The latest articles from journals available to all UK osteopaths. To read these article you will need to log into the General Osteopathic Council o zone first.
These lists are updated automatically by their providers. Neither NCOR nor the General Osteopathic Council are responsible for their contents.
International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
- Beliefs about chronic low back pain amongst osteopaths registered in Spain: A cross-sectional survey
- Influence of the phrenic nerve in shoulder pain: A systematic review
- Person-centred care and traditional philosophies in the evolution of osteopathic models and theoretical frameworks: Response to Esteves et al.
- Editorial Board
- A study of the factors impacting on workforce distribution of Australian osteopaths: The perspectives of osteopathic students, academics and clinicians
- ‘We need one more hour solely based on anatomy… Give us anatomy!’: Early-year learner perceptions of anatomy within an integrated & case-based learning osteopathy curriculum
- Models and theoretical frameworks for osteopathic care – A critical view and call for updates and research
- An osteopathic approach to Graves’ ophthalmopathy: A case report
- Barriers and facilitators experienced by osteopaths in implementing a biopsychosocial (BPS) framework of care when managing people with musculoskeletal pain – A mixed methods systematic review protocol
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
The Spine Journal
- Meetings Calendar
- Table of Contents
- Editorial Board
- Intraoperative alignment goals for distinctive sagittal morphotypes of severe cervical deformity to achieve optimal improvements in health-related quality of life measures
- Porous titanium cervical interbody fusion device in the treatment of degenerative cervical radiculopathy; 1-year results of a prospective controlled trial
- Evaluation of the diagnostic performance of 18F-NaF positron emission tomography/computed tomography in patients with suspected ankylosing spondylitis according to the Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society criteria
- Exploring Perioperative Complications of Anterior Lumber Interbody Fusion in Patients with a History of Prior Abdominal Surgery: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- The Impact of the Lordosis Distribution Index on Failure after Surgical Treatment of Adult Spinal Deformity
- Pharmacokinetics of double-dose cefuroxime in porcine intervertebral disc and vertebral cancellous bone – A randomized microdialysis study
- Underweight patients are at just as much risk as super morbidity obese patients when undergoing anterior cervical spine surgery
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice (formerly Manual Therapy)
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Validation of the Measurement of the Angle of Trunk Rotation in Photogrammetry
- Baseline Characteristics May Help Indicate the Best Choice of Health Care Provider for Back Pain Patients in Primary Care: Results From a Prospective Cohort Study
- Association of Exposures to Seated Postures With Immediate Increases in Back Pain: A Systematic Review of Studies With Objectively Measured Sitting Time
- Reliability of Human Lumbar Facet Joint Degeneration Severity Assessed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Transcultural Reliability and Validity of the Japanese-Language Version of the Pelvic Girdle Questionnaire
- Current Evidence for Diagnosis of Common Conditions Causing Low Back Pain: Systematic Review and Standardized Terminology Recommendations
- Best-Practice Recommendations for Chiropractic Management of Patients With Neck Pain
- Development of an Evidence-Based Practical Diagnostic Checklist and Corresponding Clinical Exam for Low Back Pain
- Development of a Clinical Decision Aid for Chiropractic Management of Common Conditions Causing Low Back Pain in Veterans: Results of a Consensus Process
- Coping and Management Techniques Used by Chronic Low Back Pain Patients Receiving Treatment From Chiropractors
Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Kinematics of Shoulder, Trunk, Pelvis and Hip While Reaching Forward to Progressively Distant Targets
- PROPRIOCEPTIVE EFFECTS ON GAIT AND POSTURAL STABILITY THROUGH MECHANICAL STIMULATION WITH AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HEEL WEDGE: AN INTERVENTIONAL SINGLE-ARM STUDY.
- The effects of body armour on mobility and postural control of police officers.
- Osteopathic Treatment leads to significantly greater reductions in chronic thoracic pain after CABG surgery: a randomised controlled trial
- The Lateral Neck Flexor Endurance Test: Normative Values in the Young Adult Population
- Scapula Motor Control Training with Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation in Chronic Subacromial Impingement Syndrome: A case report.
- Perspectives on tissue adaptation related to allostatic load: scoping review and integrative hypothesis with a focus on osteopathic palpation
- A New Perspective For Somatic Dysfunction In Osteopathy: The Variability Model
- NEUROMUSCULAR ACTIVATION ANALYSIS OF THE TRUNK MUSCLES DURING HIPPOTHERAPY SESSIONS
- Is There a Dose Response Relationship Between Soft Tissue Manual Therapy and Clinical Outcomes in Fibromyalgia?
- Morphological and biomechanical adaptations of skeletal muscle in the recovery phase after immobilization in a rat
- Three-week joint immobilization increases anterior-posterior laxity without alterations in mechanical properties of the anterior cruciate ligament in the rat knee
- Corrigendum to “ACL reconstruction with lateral plasty reduces translational and rotatory laxity compared to anatomical single bundle and non-anatomical double bundle surgery: An in vivo kinematic evaluation with navigation system.” [Clin. Biomech. (Bristol, Avon) 2019 Oct; 69:1–8. doi:10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2019.06.012. Epub 2019 Jun 14]
- Effect of implant design on the initial biomechanical stability of two self-tapping dental implants
- 3D models of chondrocytes within biomimetic scaffolds: Effects of cell deformation from loading regimens
- Editiorial Board
- Multi-scale mechanical investigation of articular cartilage suffered progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia
- Sub-toxic levels of Co2+ are anti-inflammatory and protect cartilage from degradation caused by IL-1β
- Dynamics of spinal cord compression with different patterns of thoracolumbar burst fractures: Numerical simulations using finite element modelling
- Unanticipated jump-landing quality in patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: How long after the surgery and return to sport does the re-injury risk factor persist?