The latest articles from journals available to all UK osteopaths. To read these article you will need to log into the General Osteopathic Council o zone first.
These lists are updated automatically by their providers. Neither NCOR nor the General Osteopathic Council are responsible for their contents.
International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
- Relevance of historical osteopathic principles and practices in contemporary care: Another perspective from traditional/complementary and alternative medicine
- 4 M's to make sense of evidence – Avoiding the propagation of mistakes, misinterpretation, misrepresentation and misinformation
- Short- and medium-term effects of manual therapy on the upper cervical spine combined with exercise vs isolated exercise in patients with cervicogenic headache. A randomized controlled trial
- The Modified Back Beliefs Questionnaire as a tool to screen for incorrect beliefs regarding back pain: Cross-cultural adaptation and measurement properties
- The Portuguese Osteopathic Practitioners Estimates and RAtes (OPERA): A cross-sectional survey
- Osteopathy and physiotherapy compared to physiotherapy alone on fatigue in long COVID: Study protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled superiority trial
- Work-from-home-related musculoskeletal pain during the COVID-19 pandemic: A rapid review protocol
- Effectiveness and safety of extracorporeal shock wave treatment for low back pain：a systematic review and meta-analysis of RCTs
- Should person-centredness care be an affordable goal in French osteopathic education?
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
The Spine Journal
- Table of Contents
- Editorial Board
- Meetings Calendar
- Reply to the letter to editor regarding, “Global incidence, prevalence, and disability of vertebral fractures: a systematic analysis of the global burden of disease study 2019”
- Letter to the editor regarding, “Global incidence, prevalence, and disability of vertebral fractures: a systematic analysis of the global burden of disease study 2019” by Dong et al.
- Development and Validation of an Automated Planning Tool for Navigated Lumbosacral Pedicle Screws Using a Convolutional Neural Network
- Bacteria in human lumbar discs – subclinical infection or contamination? Metabolomic evidence for colonization, multiplication, and cell-cell cross-talk of bacteria
- What is the Role of Dynamic Cervical Spine Radiographs in Predicting Pseudarthrosis Revision following Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion?
- The Positive Prediction of Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography/ Computed Tomography (SPECT/CT) in the Outcome of Intervention for Cervical Facet Pain
- Utility of the Transversus Abdominis Plane and Rectus Sheath Blocks in Patients Undergoing Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusions
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice (formerly Manual Therapy)
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Spinal Manipulation vs Prescription Drug Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain: Beliefs, Satisfaction With Care, and Qualify of Life Among Older Medicare Beneficiaries
- Association Between Characteristics of Danish Chiropractors and Number of Referred Patients From General Practitioners: A Cross-sectional Study
- Effect of Patient Use of Physical Therapy After Referral for Musculoskeletal Conditions on Future Medical Utilization: A Retrospective Cohort Analysis
- Scoping Review of Telehealth for Musculoskeletal Disorders: Applications for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Changes in the Use of Telehealth and Face-To-Face Chiropractic Care in the Department of Veterans Affairs Before and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Association Between Pregnancy-Related Hormones and Lumbopelvic Pain Characteristics in Pregnant Women: A Scoping Review
- Long-Term Medicare Costs Associated With Opioid Analgesic Therapy vs Spinal Manipulative Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain in a Cohort of Older Adults
- Best-Practice Recommendations for Chiropractic Care for Pregnant and Postpartum Patients: Results of a Consensus Process
- Assessment of the Reliability of the Leg Lateral Reach Test to Measure Thoraco-Lumbo-Pelvic Rotation in Individuals With Chronic Low Back Pain
- Characteristics and Practice Patterns of U.S. Veterans Health Administration Doctors of Chiropractic: A Cross-sectional Survey
Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Effects of balance training with and without gaze stabilization exercises on clinical outcomes in elderly patients with chronic dizziness: A randomized controlled trial
- Cardiac autonomic neuropathy: A case report
- Effects of osteopathic manipulative treatment of the pivots on lower limb function in young professional football players
- Pilates method for low back pain in individuals with Parkinson’s disease: A feasibility study
- Translation, cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the Urdu version of rand Short Form 36-item survey (SF-36) among patients with lumbar radiculopathy
- Evidence of in-vivo myofascial force transfer in humans; a systematic scoping review
- The effects of calf muscle self-massage on ankle joint range of motion and tendon-muscle morphology
- Do two whole-body vibration amplitudes improve postural balance, gait speed, muscle strength, and functional mobility in sedentary older women? A crossover randomized controlled trial
- The effectiveness of a multimodal approach in the treatment of patients with upper crossed syndrome: A randomized controlled trial
- The influence of flexion distraction spinal manipulation on patients with lumbar spinal stenosis: A prospective, open-label, single-arm, pilot study
- Tibio-femoral kinematics of natural versus replaced knees – A comparison using dynamic videofluoroscopy
- Evaluation of overall gait quality in Perthes disease. Are global gait indices of value for a local musculoskeletal disorder?
- Load-deformation characteristics of cadaver patellae: Relationship to intraosseous pressure
- Structural and passive mechanical properties of the medial gastrocnemius muscle in ambulatory individuals with chronic stroke
- Vastus medialis intramuscular fat is associated with reduced quadriceps strength, but not knee osteoarthritis severity
- An evaluation of upper limb strength and range of motion of breast cancer survivors immediately following treatment
- Reverse total shoulder arthroplasty baseplate stability with locking vs. non-locking peripheral screws
- Differences in paretic lower limb loading and fluidity in sit-to-walk according to selection of the leading limb in individuals with stroke
- Editiorial Board
- Effects of orthopedic footwear on postural stability and walking in individuals with Hereditary Motor Sensory Neuropathy
- Cannabidiol treatment in hand osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Declines and regional variation in opioid distribution by U.S. hospitals
- Voltage-gated calcium currents in human dorsal root ganglion neurons
- Neural and behavioral correlates of human pain avoidance in participants with and without episodic migraine
- Benefit–risk assessment and reporting in clinical trials of chronic pain treatments: IMMPACT recommendations