The latest articles from journals available to all UK osteopaths. To read these article you will need to log into the General Osteopathic Council o zone first.
These lists are updated automatically by their providers. Neither NCOR nor the General Osteopathic Council are responsible for their contents.
International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
- Predictors of Research Self Efficacy in First-year Osteopathic Medical Students
- The validity of lumbo-pelvic landmark palpation by manual practitioners: a systematic review
- “I do it my way” – Italian osteopaths’ beliefs and attitudes about five osteopathic models: A qualitative study
- A splenic cyst causing a viscerosomatic reflex in the thoracic spine. A case report
- Developing a psychologically-informed pain management course for use in osteopathic practice: The OsteoMAP cohort study
- Continuing debates about models of practice
- Editorial Board
- Patient expectations of manual and non-manual therapy within an osteopathic consultation: A cross sectional study
- Impact of different types of revision materials on the learning of musculoskeletal techniques
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
The Spine Journal
- National Utilization and Inpatient Safety Measures of Lumbar Spinal Fusion Methods by Race/Ethnicity
- Spring Distraction System for Dynamic Growth Guidance of Early Onset Scoliosis: 2 Year Prospective Follow-up of 24 Patients.
- The Patient Acceptable Symptom State for the Oswestry Disability Index Following Single-level Lumbar Fusion for Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Surgical Plans Generated from Telemedicine Visits are Rarely Changed after In Person Evaluation in Spine Patients
- Level the playing field: A fish can breathe air
- Corrigendum to ‘The lumbar autonomic nerves in male: A few anatomical insights into anterior lumbar interbody fusion’ [The Spine Journal 20/12 (2002) p2006–2013]
- Manuscript Characteristics Associated with the Altmetrics Score and Social Media Presence: An Analysis of Seven Spine Journals
- Single position circumferential fusion improves operative efficiency, reduces complications and length of stay compared with traditional circumferential fusion
- How Do C2 Tilt and C2 Slope Correlate with Patient Reported Outcomes in Patients After ACDF?
- Does prophylactic use of topical gelatin-thrombin matrix sealant affect postoperative drainage volume and hematoma formation following microendoscopic spine surgery?: a randomized controlled trial
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice (formerly Manual Therapy)
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Association of Both Scapular Upward Rotation and Scapulothoracic Muscle Lengths With Shoulder Pain, Function, and Range of Movement
- Is Myofascial Release Therapy Cost-Effective When Compared With Manual Therapy to Treat Workers’ Mechanical Neck Pains?
- Validity and Reliability of Smartphones in Assessing Spinal Kinematics: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Chest Wall Mobility: Identification of Underlying Predictors
- Ultrasound Investigation of Dorsal Neck Muscle Deformation During a Neck Rotation Exercise
- Low-Level Laser Therapy in Different Wavelengths on the Tibialis Anterior Muscle of Wistar Rats After Nerve Compression Injury
- The Bournemouth Questionnaire for Neck Pain: Cross-cultural Adaptation, Reliability, and Validity of the Turkish Version
- Current Evidence on Diagnostic Criteria, Relevant Outcome Measures, and Efficacy of Nonpharmacologic Therapy in the Management of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS): A Scoping Review
- Chiropractic Care for Adults With Pregnancy-Related Low Back, Pelvic Girdle Pain, or Combination Pain: A Systematic Review
- Quantification and Reliability of Hip Internal Rotation and the FADIR Test in Supine Position Using a Smartphone Application in an Asymptomatic Population
Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Comparison between dry needling plus manual therapy with manual therapy alone on pain and function in overhead athletes with scapular dyskinesia: A randomized clinical trial
- Role of the newly designed hybrid passive ankle–foot orthosis on self-reported balance confidence in post stroke drop foot
- Effect of mat vs. apparatus Pilates training on the functional capacity of elderly women.
- Kickboxers and Crossfitters vertebral column curvatures in sagittal plane. Crossfit practice influence in kickboxers body posture
- Effect of two Dynamic Tape™ applications on the electromyographic activity of the gluteus medius and functional performance in women: a randomized, controlled, clinical trial
- Physical Fitness in Older Adults: Is There a Relationship with the Modified Functional Movement ScreenTM?
- The Effects of Pilates and Flavanol-Rich Dark Chocolate Consumption on the Total Antioxidant Capacity, Glycemic Control and BMI in Diabetic Females with Neuropathy Complications
- Smartphone Goniometer has Excellent Reliability Between Novice and Experienced Physical Therapists in Assessing Knee Range of Motion
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighters present greatest rapid and maximal strength imbalances at extreme elbow angles
- OPTIMIZATION OF BACKPACK LOADS USING GAIT PARAMETERS IN SCHOOL BOYS
- Nasal air conditioning following total inferior turbinectomy compared to inferior turbinoplasty – A computational fluid dynamics study
- Changes in knee kinematics from applied external Tibial torque: Implications for stabilizing an anterior cruciate ligament deficient knee
- Visuomotor therapy modulates corticospinal excitability in patients following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A randomized crossover trial
- The effect of ankle and hindfoot malalignment on foot mechanics in patients suffering from post-traumatic ankle osteoarthritis
- Ground reaction force complexity in hallux valgus
- Neuromuscular function in anterior cruciate ligament reconstructed patients at long-term follow-up
- Biomechanical comparison of lateral collateral ligament reconstruction with and without additional internal bracing using a three-dimensional elbow simulator
- Acute effect of whole-body vibration on acceleration transmission and jumping performance in children
- Neurocognitive measures predict voluntary stepping performance in older adults post-hip fracture
- Influence of graft type on sagittal plane knee biomechanics during stair ambulation following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Offset analgesia identifies impaired endogenous pain modulation in pediatric chronic pain disorders
- Identifying oxidized lipid mediators as prognostic biomarkers of chronic posttraumatic headache
- A digital health psychological intervention (WebMAP Mobile) for children and adolescents with chronic pain: results of a hybrid effectiveness-implementation stepped-wedge cluster randomized trial
- The impact of income support systems on healthcare quality and functional capacity in workers with low back pain: a realist review
- The role of cyclin-dependent kinase 5 in neuropathic pain