- Managing and developing the National Council for Osteopathic Research.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders to foster osteopathic research.
- Leading the NCOR Research Council and executive to develop and deliver the organisation’s objectives.
- Acting as the advocate for NCOR and osteopathic research activity.
- Devising strategies for promoting research awareness and research activity amongst osteopaths.
The Candidate should have:
- A strong interest in developing osteopathic research capacity.
- Demonstrable experience of successful leadership in healthcare, healthcare education, research or public policy development.
- A University-based academic or health policy background of national standing in their subject or profession.
The Role offers:
- Anticipated time commitment of one day per week, with an honorarium of £12,000 is offered.
- The appointment is for an initial three-year term.
- NCOR is looking to fill this role by May 2021, to start October 2021.
- Please download the provided information pack.
- Applications should comprise of a current Curriculum Vitae and Supporting Statement, which should address the elements in the role and person specification as advised in the information pack.
- Please email completed applications by 30 April 2021.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be held in May 2021.